The Ivanhoe Horse Show Grounds is maintained and operated by the Ivanhoe Volunteer Fire Department. ALL contributions and donations are used within the IVFD to protect and serve the surrounding community.
The Ivanhoe Horse Show Grounds is located on the banks of the scenic New River in beautiful Eastern Wythe County.
- County water available on grounds
- Food and drinks available at the IVFD Concession Stand
- Free camping available (donations welcome)
- Grounds are availiable for events on a rental basis
- Lighting available for night events (fees apply)
- Restrooms and shower house
- Access to The New River Trail (68 miles of flat trail riding)
- Access to the Virginia Highland Horse Trail
- Access to the New River (fishing with license)
- 240 ft x 124 ft Riding Ring
- 320 ft Pulling Track
-Rental fees for the grounds is $500.00 for the whole grounds for a weekend if you want the concession stands it is $550.00
IVFD assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to any person or object.